Business Systems Developer
The P3 Group is a privately owned group of companies, all of whom are involved in the exhibition and display industry. With almost 800 employees worldwide working from 11 global locations we have a brand new opportunity for a BUSINESS SYSTEMS DEVELOPER located out of the premises of Ultima Displays Ltd.,Causeway Road, Corby – a P3 Group Company.
The successful candidate will be expected to work independently and on their own initiative and able to run with projects with minimal input from the P3 European Head of IT.
Role & Responsibilities
- Researching, designing and writing new software programs for specific needs
- Testing new programs and fault finding
- Developing existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- Integrating existing software products
- Creating technical specifications and test plans
- Writing and testing code and then refining and rewriting as necessary
- Writing operational documentation with technical authors
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Consulting with colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems and with a view to writing or modifying current systems
- Investigating new technologies
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
Essential Skills & experience required
- Proficiency in C#
- Proficiency in ASP.NET & web application development
- Microsoft SQL Server & T-SQL experience
- Excellent communications & written skills
- Experience developing bespoke software/applications for specific business needs
- Ability to work independently & part of a team
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or SugarCRM
- Experience with ERP systems (in particular Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or Syspro)
- Business Intelligence
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday plus all statutory public holidays
- Auto enrolment compliant Pension after 3 months
Following benefits apply after 12 months qualifying service period)
- 4 x salary Death in Service insurance cover
- Company sponsored Healthcare Cash Plan
The long term career prospects within the P3 Group are excellent and needless to say you will receive full training so you may quickly gain a comprehensive knowledge of our industry and products.
Feel you have what it takes to deliver? Then we would like to hear from you! Please email your CV to email@example.com telling us why we should see you.
Nimlok Ltd., Nimlok House, Booth Drive, Park Farm, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 6NL
Please include salary expectations.
Please see our websites www.ultimadisplays.co.uk and www.nimlok.co.uk to learn a little more about us.