Evaluate every show
Don’t underestimate the importance of a final show evaluation. Invest time with your stand staff immediately after each exhibition to evaluate your performance. It pays enormous dividends. Conduct a post-event evaluation that investigates ways for improvement and fine-tuning your show for the next time around.
Here are ten key questions to ask:
- How did you do in relation to your exhibiting goals?
- What could you do differently to improve your performance next time?
- What were your major show challenges?
- What happened that you did not expect, or for which you were unprepared?
- In what areas do you need more preparation?
- What changes could be made to improve your exhibition stand?
- What response did you get to your pre-show and at-show promotions?
- How did the quality of visitors rate in relation to your needs?
- How effective was your exhibition stand staff?
- Would you exhibit at this particular show again?