Ideas to help differentiate your direct mail campaign
- Use a qualified mailing list – you can usually rent the organiser’s pre-registration list, choose a good quality third party list that meets your goals or use your own client database.
- Use first class postage.
- Make sure you address your mailing to an individual and not a job title.
- Use a Postage Paid Impression that includes your stand number and show name.
- Print up envelopes with a special message or theme.
- Keep your message short and sweet.
- Consider different mailing pieces for different target audiences.
- Use odd-sized promotional pieces.
- Use bold colours.
- Use a theme to create consistency and clarity.
- Create a three-part mailing.
<- Back to Exhibition Promotion Tips