Is this show where you want to be?
To find out, get as much information as possible about the show you’re considering.
- Ask show organisers for a copy of last year’s registration form, and an attendee profile. This will tell you who you’ll meet on the show floor.
- Don’t be shy about asking for the names of other confirmed exhibitors, and search the list for your competitors.
- Ask past exhibitors and attendees what they liked and disliked about the show, and whether it met their buying and selling needs.
- Ask show management how they plan to promote the show, and what they will do to help your ideal prospect find you there.
- It is not enough to select an exhibition because the salesforce believe the company ought to exhibit or because the organisers claim your competitors will be present.