Make a great impression and enjoy yourself!
Exhibitions are a major source of new business for many companies, so wowing prospects and existing customers is critical. As well as making a great impression, you should enjoy yourself! Here’s a few tips on reducing anxiety:
- Anticipate technical difficulties. If you’re using or demonstrating equipment allow enough time for troubleshooting – and have a back-up plan!
- Have fun – an upbeat stand stops more people!
- Don’t sit down and wait for visitors, don’t smoke and don’t eat – it makes the stand less inviting.
- Stave off boredom and fatigue with breaks.
- Cushion the floor. Selling all day is hard enough without standing on carpeted concrete.