Tradeshow exhibiting advice, hits and tips
Successful exhibition marketing takes more than just a great exhibition stand or portable display. It involves strategic planning and taking advantage of every sales opportunity; before, during and after the exhibition. To help you make the most from your exhibition, our exhibiting advice, hints and tips offer exhibiting ideas and guidance to ensure you have a successful show.
If you would like to discuss your idea’s with a member of our team please contact us on 0800 111 4001.
An important part of Nimlok’s role is to share new ideas and industry news on ways to maximise their exhibiting experience.
- More than a two day show
- Best practise
- Engaging your visitor
- Pre-event marketing
- Interactive media for your exhibition stand
- Hierarchy of graphic communication in the exhibition environment
- Audio/Visual content for your exhibition stand
- The four steps to exhibition success
- International exhibiting
- Getting the most from exhibiting
- Seven deadly exhibiting sins and how to avoid them
- How to keep staff motivated throughout the show
- Benefiting from a regular exhibiting workout
- Trash or treasure
- The magic of using booklets for tradeshow giveaways
- Ten secrets of super successful exhibition managers
- Getting a green light from upper management
- At your service
- Exhibition stand survey results infographic
- Social media targets for your next exhibition
Exhibition display advice library
Within this section you will find a selection of quick hints and tips to help you with your exhibition stand, helping you to make the most of your event
Laying the groundwork, organising your show logistics, focusing on the purpose and positioning of your marketing efforts.
Developing promotional opportunities to attract business and communicate a consistent message in line with your image in the marketplace.
- Develop your message or theme - part 1
- Develop your message or theme - part 2
- Promote your exhibition stand
- Develop a high impact promotional programme
- Developing an exhibition promotional programme - part 1
- Developing an exhibition promotional programme - part 2
- Developing an exhibition promotional programme - part 3
- Using direct mail for your exhibition promotion
Exhibition people skill
Developing certain skills in your people that are critical to their effectiveness and overall success.
Setting up appropriate after-show follow-up to ensure productive results and benchmarks to evaluate and self-diagnose your efforts.
Find out about our latest events activity in the industry with links to our press releases
- Talent of the future winner named
- Integrating digital into stand design
- Sweetening the deal
- Nimlok a driving force at International Confex 2013
- Nimlok gets into gear for biggest Confex yet
- Hire your exhibiting expectations
- Comment to the Guardian re how technology is changing, and will further change, the exhibition space and experience.
To help you with your Exhibition or Event solutions we have provided a number of links to useful websites and reources that are available. Nimlok are also not responisble for any content that is stored or hosted in external sites.