New Business Manager
Join the UK’s leading Design & Build contractor selling creative ideas to senior marketers at some of the world’s best known brands. Work closely with our award winning designers and digital engagement specialists to deliver unique and compelling clever internationally delivered design projects and campaigns that drive genuine ROI for our customers.
As New Business Manager for Nimlok you will be field based and responsible for the ongoing growth of the company gaining new clients and then transferring them to the care of our Account Management Team allowing you the space to proactively seek out your next prospect and drive the business forward.
Nimlok’s proactive marketing efforts will supply a healthy flow of leads via our website, email and exhibition campaigns, but a high degree of self-generating of opportunity is required. Unrivalled industry intelligence is supplied in order to support you in your efforts, along with a CRM system focussed to aiding the new business function. A strong ability to establish fit and identify specific events and prospects that will benefit most from our proposition will deliver excellent rewards for you.
The sales territory is the South, taking in postcodes ranging from Essex, Kent, London, Surrey, Berkshire, Wiltshire and the remainder of the west country, so the candidate should ideally be located “on patch”. The territory is set for lead allocation only and does not restrict your new business habit as you will be able to purse self-generated opportunities off patch too.
Once through the door your qualifying, negotiating and closing techniques need to be every bit as sharp as your appointment setting credentials, ensuring that Nimlok’s key differentiators (bespoke hire and engagement tools) are brought to the fore to ensure the best possible results for our clients on the show floor.
Previous experience in the industry is appealing, but by no means rules out a candidate with natural flare and sales performance history, who is looking to move into a highly exciting, creative and rewarding industry.
- Genuine hunting instinct and door opening ability
- Ability to nurture leads
- High level of credibility on social media and an advocate of social selling
- Ability to network face-to-face and gain referrals
- Understanding of marketing and experience dealing with marketing professionals
- Ability to sell our results based proposition
- Ability to sell at a consultative level, critique and develop the brief with our prospects
- Understand ROI and position Nimlok to be willingly measured against it
- Well presented, with excellent presentation, written and negotiating skills
- Full and clean UK driving license
- Self motivated and ambitious
- Previous experience of a modern sales tailored CRM
- Ability to spot market trends and communicate them effectively to the Management Team
For further details on the position and to discuss salary, commission and package details please contact our Head of Sales and Account Management – firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07971 797314.