Exhibiting advice, hints and tips
Successful exhibition marketing requires more than just a great exhibition stand: it needs a compelling exhibiting campaign. This requires lots of strategic planning to take advantage of every sales and marketing opportunity before, during and after the exhibition. To help you make the most of exhibiting, our advice, hints and tips offer ideas and guidance to ensure you have a successful show.
- 7 ways to save money and boost results by exhibiting smart
- More than a two day show
- Engaging your visitor
- Event marketing – pre, during and post show campaigns
- Interactive media for your exhibition stand
- Hierarchy of graphic communication in the exhibition environment
- Audio/visual content for your exhibition stand
- Seven deadly exhibiting sins and how to avoid them
- How to keep staff motivated throughout the show
- Trash or treasure
- Fuel your exhibitions – our six top tips
- What drives your brand?
- The benefits of hire
- How to brief your exhibition stand partner
- Stand out – statistics from Marketing Week Live
- Exhibiting ROI – adding up your hidden metrics
- What’s your exhibiting angle? the big six key drivers for exhibiting
- Visit… then exhibit. What’s your angle?
Exhibiting planning tips
Lay the groundwork, organise your show logistics, and focus on the purpose and positioning of your marketing efforts.
- Understand your objectives
- What are you going to exhibit?
- Prepare a budget
- Pick your stand space carefully – part 1
- Read the exhibitor manual
- Design your exhibition stand
- Understanding different types of shows
Exhibiting promotion tips
Develop promotional opportunities to attract business and communicate a consistent message in line with your image in the marketplace.
Exhibiting people skill tips
Develop skills in your people that are critical to their effectiveness and overall success.
- Choose the right people
- Listen more than talk
- Like actors on a stage
- Prepare your show staff – part 2
- Prepare your show staff – part 3
- Keeping staff motivated – part 2
- Keeping staff motivated – part 3
- Cheat sheet to help your stand staff engage
Exhibiting productivity tips
Set up appropriate after-show follow-up to ensure productive results and benchmarks to evaluate and diagnose your efforts.