Exhibiting advice, hints and tips
Successful exhibition marketing requires more than just a great exhibition stand: it needs a compelling exhibiting campaign. This requires lots of strategic planning to take advantage of every sales and marketing opportunity before, during and after the exhibition. To help you make the most of exhibiting, our advice, hints and tips offer ideas and guidance to ensure you have a successful show.
- 7 ways to save money and boost results by exhibiting smart
- More than a two day show
- Engaging your visitor
- Event marketing – pre, during and post show campaigns
- Interactive media for your exhibition stand
- Hierarchy of graphic communication in the exhibition environment
- Audio/visual content for your exhibition stand
- Seven deadly exhibiting sins and how to avoid them
- How to keep staff motivated throughout the show
- The benefits of hire
Exhibiting planning tips
Lay the groundwork, organise your show logistics, and focus on the purpose and positioning of your marketing efforts.
Exhibiting promotion tips
Develop promotional opportunities to attract business and communicate a consistent message in line with your image in the marketplace.
Exhibiting people skill tips
Develop skills in your people that are critical to their effectiveness and overall success.
Exhibiting productivity tips
Set up appropriate after-show follow-up to ensure productive results and benchmarks to evaluate and diagnose your efforts.