March 6, 2014 |
Do you think you’re Britain’s Next Top Marketer?
If you’re in higher education in the UK and are studying a marketing related topic, then you could be eligible to take part in our new competition! The deadline for entries is 31st May 2014, and the winner will be announced in mid-June.
The winning prize is L300. The winner will also have this impressive achievement to add to their CV.
We’re asking students to devise an event marketing campaign, following one of three briefs.
Download our Competition Brief now and get writing. Competition terms and conditions and instructions on entry are also included in this document.
You can read more about this story in our official press release on our site.
1. We’ll mark on quality, not quantity, so please don’t write reams and reams. If you’ve said all you need to say in a page then well done, but please try not go over 4 pages.
2. Follow the brief! Read the brief that you’ve chosen carefully to make sure you know the objectives that your marketing campaign should follow.
3. Visuals can be used if you feel they add weight to your marketing plan, but are not essential.
4. Inject some creativity. We’re looking for an intelligent solution to achieving the objectives of each exhibiting brief – this doesn’t mean it doesn’t have to be fun too.
5. There’s no need to create or execute any work, or involve any personal costs. We’re looking for written concepts and sound marketing thought!