August 15, 2013 |
Exhibitions can be fun, fast-passed and can deliver great ROI if planned and executed well. If you’ve already mastered the basics and your stand is starting to blend into the background, then it’s time to think about how you can take the next big step and differentiate yourself from your competitors.
Here are five killer ideas to push your ROI and stand apart from your competitors:
1. Be bold. Be bold by thinking of a new, engaging and relevant exhibiting strategy to step away from simple branding while encompassing your brand values. We helped Capita to be bold, which increased stand traffic by 59%. Read Capita’s case study.
2. Go Digital. With 78% of exhibitors using some form of digital engagement on stand, it’s fast becoming a ‘must have’. Think about how you could best use digital tools, such as gamification and competitions to draw in more relevant traffic to your stand.
3. Capture data. Digital is a step in the right direction but maximise its use! Capturing data from visitors to your exhibition stand can be useful for metrics. However think about innovative data capture tools through gamification. The leads you generate could become your ‘real estate’ and can be used post show and for future campaigns.
At Marketing Week Live, we were one of only 9% of exhibitors that used digital engagement to collect data to optimise our campaign. Read our case study here.
4. Go Higher. Increasing your visibility is an easy way of making sure people can find you and can become a potential client! But even if you only have a small space, using creative solutions for vertical space can make sure people can see your branding from afar.
We used a suspended banner for novo nordisk to increase their visibility and allow them to break away from the traditional stand design. This led to a huge spike in traffic for them. Read more about this case study.
5. Shout about it. Having invested in your exhibition stand and concept, make sure that you make your presence known before the event, during the event and after the event. Include email marketing, social media updates, targeted press releases and direct marketing campaigns. These tools take a bit of careful planning, but can really help increase ROI by creating a buzz about your stand to increase the chance of visitors planning to stop at your exhibition stand.
Call us today on 0800 111 4001 to talk about how we can help you to increase ROI for your next event or exhibition.